Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend Recap


                              

How was your weekend? We had an amazing one. Earlier this week Alex found a great deal on a 2012 Chevy Malibu, too good to pass up! We have been needing a second, more reliable car and this baby fit the bill. So, on Friday afternoon we got off work early and drove down to pick up our new car! While in Salt Lake we met up with my sister & her fiance. It was so fun to see them! I need to be better at taking people pictures (clearly). We also ate at Chipotle. Their chicken tacos with corn salsa are TO DIE FOR. Especially with their homemade sour cream. Yum yum.

My wedding ring has been getting a little tune up at the jeweler's and this is the first time we've been able to pick it up. I have missed wearing my ring!

We also stopped at Target. Oh Target, how I love thee. Where else can you find cute affordable clothes and an awesome dollar section all in the same place? The first picture is of a striped skirt I found. It is sooo comfortable! Check back tomorrow, I will be posting some of my favorite clothing finds from Tar-jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment