Tuesday, February 19, 2013


Pinterest recently brought me and this awesomeness together:

              Ira Glass
                                                                            via
                         

To the 4 beloved followers I have, thank you for joining me on my journey! Like my new mantra says, it's gonna take a while. I've gotta fight my way through some disappointments. I have next to zero patience so I want to be this amazing design prodigy over night. Let's be honest, who doesn't want their dream to come true today, or even tomorrow?

I can promise you I will keep working past my 'good' phase, until I get to mind-blowing! I hope others can see my potential and will also join me on my journey. I know I have killer taste, I know I have the passion. Enough passion to keep me from quitting. I never knew another person could love interior design as much as myself until I started reading design blogs. It felt like this part of my soul that had been screaming out how amazing throw pillows and faux bamboo chairs were was finally being heard and answered back.

My impatient self demands weekly posts worthy of 100,000 hits. Someday, someday.

2013's goal is to work my butt off and create one post or one project a week that I poured all my ambition into. If one or two of those happens to be killer and soar past good, well, I'll be alright with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment