Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Dream Office

Keeping with the theme of this week's earlier post, I made a mood board for my dream office! Althought I'm grateful for the office I do have (some people in this economy don't even have a job!) I'd still love to spend my time in a space that was more me.







Splurge on the West Elm Parsons Desk; sit stylishly in this affordable Louis Ghost Chair; add some style & light with Pantone's Color of the Year Lamp; must have Sheepskin rug to warm your tootsies or drape over the chair; keep track of the days with Rifle's Botanical Desk Calendar;  rest up against this adorable pillow; every room needs a splash of pink, use this lacquered box to corral loose items; rest your pencils & pencil holder on this fabulous gold tray; keep track of inspiration in this preppy emerald notebook; what a pretty tape holder!

Happy Thursday! Just one more work day left!

2 comments:

  1. Cool mood board! I'd prefer mechanical pencils, but I like your vision for the space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are mechanical pencils disguised as regular ones;)

    ReplyDelete