Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Find

Josie Maran Argan Oil. I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF.

                                                   
                                                                            Sephora


My recent trip to Sephora resulted in this lovely little bottle of oil. I use it for my night-time moisturizer, a cuticle treatment, and to make my hair feel oh so soft. And I can't get enough! The smallest bottle of oil sells for just $14, which should last you for a long time. Do your winter skin a favor and pick some of this stuff up!

In other news, I recently signed up for a "Biggest Loser" weight loss program at work. Although I'm just wanting to lose those 10 pounds I gained since getting married (happy=fat I guess:), I will be doing it the healthy way! The challenge lasts for 8 weeks so I will need to lose a little over a pound a week.

Each week, over the next 8 weeks, I will be focusing on a different part of my healthier lifestyle, and how it's helping me to get closer to my goal. Stay tuned over the next several weeks for posts geared towards getting healthy, and maybe even a giveaway!:)

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment